December 4, 2015

Literary Pick (****)

This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection 
-Carol Burnett
 
I gifted this book to my mother-in-law who's in her 90's, and an avid reader. We both love memoirs of famous stars back in the day. I borrowed it after my mil finished it because she stated that she enjoyed the book so much she read it twice. I have to say I was pretty surprised the book was as interesting as it was. It's always nice to read about the famous talented people on T.V. and film before programmings went down the drain. It was a nice time in that era when I think back on it, and this is why I still enjoy reading memoirs, and suppose it's the same reason my mil enjoys them as well. I would totally recommend this book to lovers of the old great T.V. shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home