July 13, 2011

Literary Pick (***)

The Motorcycle Diaries- A Latin-American Journey
-Che Guevara





















I couldn't have picked a better book to read after finishing On The Road by Jack Kerouac. Reading The Motorcycle Diaries proved to me that I can indeed enjoy a man's journey so long as it's a meaningful journey with a purpose, and not a selfish odyssey of drunken fools looking for high times and easy girls.

The Motorcycle Diaries wasn't as inspirational as I hoped it would be, but it was a humanitarian journey nevertheless, that I truly enjoyed reading. His altruistic lifestyle inspires me to be a better person. I'm still learning a lot about Che, and this is the second book I've read on his life and I'm looking forward to learning more about his life and causes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home